Monday, March 11, 2013

                                                            2nd Assignment
          In my many years of reading very few characters stand out to me. They include Crispin from the book Crispin and the Lead cross and Crispin and the Great Voyage. this person stands out to me because he show to compassion to the ones he loves. when his master Bear gets very hurt Crispin does everytinhg in his power to help him(129pg.). Another amazing reason why I love Crispin is because of his determination. he show this trait when he and Bear get lost. He was always lookin for someone of something to give him a sign. I connected to Crispin because once when my brother was lost I did not stop looking for him until we found him like when Crispin were lost with Bear.
              

1 comment:

  1. How does Crispin change from the beginning of the novel to the end? How did he develop as a character.

    ReplyDelete